Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Challenge : To Make or Give Voice to

Oh man! There is no planet, sun or star that could hold you, if you but knew what you are. -Ralph Waldo Emerson~


    I swear this is an Everyday battle.  Everyday I feel different.  I am defining my own Path and my own way.  So many people want to say they have the formula, just do a , b, c , & d and poof you'll lose the weight.   Some days I wish it were that easy.  There's so many factors, you fight with yourself everyday. 
     This picture is a path I walk,  but you see there's a bend in the road, that represents, my challenge.   Do I know what is around that corner?  Not always but I have to just keep putting one foot in front of the other, no matter if fear is there or not.    My life has always been on this path but always it has been to many times, that i would start walking on it, then half way thru i would just doubt myself and feel afraid what changes will come.
      This walk has been different though.  I believe in the power of my self discovery.  I will not let myself fear change and I will not let myself give in, and I will look at my reflection with resolve. 
      Challenge is a big word that has made me think about prospective.   I started logging my rowing meters at concept 2.  On there I saw a challenge.  100,000 meters ... at first i thought oh that would be a someday thing for me.  Then I began thinking, I need to challenge myself, Give myself Reason.  So I set myself on this challenge.   I't's my own personal challenge,  I am testing myself.  30 days of rowing 3,350 meters a day.    What will this show me?  It will show me anything is possible if you have the DESIRE.   To Push myself, to see what limits my new body has.  Tough is pushing thru the fog and believing that you can and will do anything you set out to do, Do not put a limit on yourself, Be brave to put your sail up and see where the wind will carry you.
     Day 4 of my rowing Challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment